Sunday, November 2, 2008

Healthy skin care for acne

« ...Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc....
...Acne is commonly chronic from adolescence to adulthood, but eventually lessens. Acne usually responds well to treatment after a few weeks, but can flare up from time to time. Acne is not medically hazardous except for untreated, severe infection. Scars can occur if severe acne is not treated; a good acne scars removal treatment is then needed....»

«...5. Eat healthy food that contain less oil. Even though there is no proof which shows the connection of food with acne, eating healthy will anyway keep you healthy overall....»
Full Text: sulvivalsi.blogspot.com

tags: why do i have adult acne, what do to about acne over night, reliable moisturizer for acne prone skin

No comments: