Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne in adult women and teens getting rid of acne overnight

Although the exact cause is unknown, some closed comedones may rupture, resulting in an inflammatory reaction caused by leakage of follicular contents (e.g., sebum, keratin, bacteria) into the dermis. This inflammatory response may result form the action of certain bacteria, such as proprionibacterium acnes, that live in the hair follicles and break down the triglycerides of the sebum into free fatty acids and glycerin. The resultant inflammation is seen clinically as erythematous papules, inflammatory pustules, and inflammatory cysts. Mild papules and cysts drain and heal on their own without treatment. Deeper papules and cysts may result in scarring of the skin. Acne is usually graded as mild, moderate, or severe, based on the number and type of lesions (e.g., comedones, papules, pustules, cysts).
I had an extremely severe acne that lasted for nine years. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Every time I went out, I would always get teased and insulted for my acne. I always had felt like I was isolated by the people around me. It had always been a hot topic for my friends to talk about. That was my little story and I bet yours might be the same too. Acne is just a lot of pain to deal with, especially when you don't know how to get rid of it. I finally was able to get rid of acne once and for all a couple of years ago, with the methods and information that I discovered during my search for a cure for acne. This article will show you some of the best secrets of acne that I have found out.
In this article, I have shown you some of the world's best herbs and supplements to treat acne. If it is possible, for all of the above, you should use only natural ones and not artificial herbs or supplements.
patketpamix.blogspot.com
tags: metallic taste and dry skin acne, treatment of cystic acne bunker c.b dermatology, best adult acne products

No comments: