Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can cystic acne come up under a mole and acne scar treatment forehaed

The effects of acne both physical and emotional can last much longer than your breakouts. Even after lesions have healed, they can leave behind permanent reminders. While it's difficult to avoid acne scarring completely, understanding the inner workings of your skin can help you minimize long-term damage.
The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
While it seems that acne is particularly fond of teenagers, acne is not as picky as it seems. Sometimes, even babies, pregnant women and even senior people can be hit by acne.
ptrmittivityr.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat an acne breakout, pictures of acne outbreaks on the chest, how to treat cystic acne

No comments: