Monday, August 4, 2008

Best fast acting acne medication and food causing acne

But after so many years of failed acne treatments I decided to look into this whole acne-diet thing and see what information was "out there". And what I learned was that some natural health advocates were stating that acne is CAUSED by diet, and that by changing your diet you can be acne-free.
This involves going on a fasting diet such as the infamous 3 day apple diet. Fasting cleanses the body and rids it of toxins that can otherwise cause acne. So I agree with fasting to clear skin. In fact I have fasted many times to clear my own acne...
Another chemical to watch out for if you have sensitive skin is salicylic acid. This chemical (acid) is also as effective as benzoyl peroxide and has the same adverse effect on their skin ( being an acid, you can't blame it.)
implopeimm.blogspot.com
tags: acne treatment for black skin, acne clear during pregnancy, pregnancy and acne and dry skin

No comments: