Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feline acne treatment

« ...If you would prefer not to take an acne control pill, but to tackle your problem from the outside, there are several acne control creams and gels which have excellent reputations. If your acne falls somewhere within the mild and moderate ranges, your doctor will almost certainly suggest one of these topical acne control treatments....
...Acne can cause a lot of pain and frustration to anyone that suffers from it. The large majority of us went through that stage in our teenage years when we just wanted them gone, but many grown adults unfortunately suffer from them too. These people can be insanely frustrated because in some cases these people have suffered from acne for ten or more years and gone through countless costly treatments in an effort to get rid of them....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: gena rapid clear acne defense face lotion, acne laser, proactive soap acne

No comments: