Sunday, September 28, 2008

Results of exposed acne treatment

« ...Tea tree oil is another great method of curing acne and has been proven safe for over sixty years. To use tea tree oil in the curable acne form it goes through a process of distilling the leaves of the tea tree species (Melaleuca alternifolia) which can only be found in New South Wales which is off the east coast of Australia. The best quality of tea tree oil comes from this area only, all other oils are mediocre. So when choosing tea tree oil for your acne, please make sure it comes from this area. Terpenes is a bacteria-fighting substance found in tea tree oil and acne is caused by bacteria, so when you mix these two together you got a great cure for acne. The Terpenes weaken or destroy the bacteria by shielding antibodies. To use tea tree oil it is best to apply a drop or two of pure, undiluted tea tree oil to affected acne areas of the skin....
...I have often heard people say "I'm allergic to _____ but it doesn't really bother me, I eat it all the time." This is a terrible idea for many reasons, especially for acne! ...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I had an extremely severe acne that lasted for nine years. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Every time I went out, I would always get teased and insulted for my acne. I always had felt like I was isolated by the people around me. It had always been a hot topic for my friends to talk about. That was my little story and I bet yours might be the same too. Acne is just a lot of pain to deal with, especially when you don't know how to get rid of it. I finally was able to get rid of acne once and for all a couple of years ago, with the methods and information that I discovered during my search for a cure for acne. This article will show you some of the best secrets of acne that I have found out....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: homemade recipes to stop acne quick, black female with acne scars, best mineral makeup for acne

No comments: